office 2003 professional

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dave Hayes

Hi I have just purchased office 2003 and before I activate it I want to know
can I also put the same software on my laptop as well as my pc

Usually, yes if it is the full version (and not the OEM version).

Advise just what version and what country you are in and the answer would be easier though.

If you purchased it, then only you would know if it's OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer supplied, must be purchased with a computer), a Full version, an Academic Version, Upgrade Version etc.

The End User License Agreements are here:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/eula/en.mspx

Read for yourself the limitations for the nature of the program that you have purchased.

If it was an OEM version purchased without a new computer system, its not a legal system. There are companies selling it stand-alone, but its not legal to do so.

Where did you purchase it? The packaging should indicate the version, OEM states "Only for use with a new PC" or similar wording.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Staff online

Members online