1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Office 2007 Line Spacing

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mshabsovich, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mshabsovich

mshabsovich Thread Starter

Im am using Microsoft Office Word 2007 and i am having a line spacing issue. if i type more then one line of text it goes to the next line (single spaced like it should). but if i press enter it skips 2 lines. how can i make it so that when i press enter the blinker goes to the next line below the previous?

it looks like this:

fdfdsgdfg dkgh kh fhd fdsh fskjdhf skhf sdkhf kdfh dskfh dskfh sdkfh kdfh dkfh kdhf kdfh ksdfh dskj fhsdkjf hskdf

sdfh sdkjfh skdjfh skdf

I changed the settings and got it to work, however when i close word and open it again, that setting goes back. the setting i changed is for a particular word document and not the entire behavior of the program.

Please help.

2. GaryDouglas

GaryDouglas

Hay there,

this has been bugging me as well but i found the solution so thought i would register and let you know.

Microsoft tell you how to do it here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921174

3. ogman

ogman

Thanks for that Gary! That was a very frustrating problem for me and your answer solved it. Hard to believe Microsoft thought they should make such a change.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541619

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice