1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Office 2007 & Office 2003 curiosity question

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by BodyworkeR, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BodyworkeR

BodyworkeR Thread Starter

I've an almost new machine that I've installed Office 2007 Home & Student. On my previous machine I had Office 2000 premium installed. Since Home & Student is just Excel and Word I was wondering if I can install Access and Outlook from my old Office 2000 CDs to compliment my Home&Student? I rarely use access and would use outlook only for the calendar so this is low priority for me and I don't want to chance screwing up my Office 2007 for something I'd only use a few times a year unless I've some assurances that it would work. Does anyone have experience doing this or something similar?

2. Courtneyc

Courtneyc

Haven't tried it with 2000, but I know it works with 2003.

Courtney sends....

3. EBSchrader

EBSchrader

It may depend upon which version of Windows you have. My understanding is that Vista isn't very friendly to older programs! With XP, however, you can probably add those programs.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/559476

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice