1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Office 2007 switch office 2003 classic view

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Juliehi, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Juliehi

Juliehi Thread Starter

Many friends complaint the ribbon of office 2007 too hard to use, I almost recommend them Classic Menu for Office 2007, for this deserves your try. Not only brings back the classic view, but also remain the new office menus and the ribbon.
    If you are experience the same problem, except this office add-in, do you have any way?

2. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    Hi Julie,
    Welcome to the forum,
    What I can't make out from post. Is this a question or are you informing?
    It's the way you phrase your request that does not really reflect what you want or need.

3. Juliehi

Juliehi Thread Starter

Hi Keebellah,

Actually I am confused by the new ribbon and it occupies too much space of the body part, especially in excel spreadsheet. I would rather like the office 2003 classic view, but this add-in seems unable to remove the ribbon. Hence, I should ask the question "Is there any way to remove the ribbon and enlarge the body part of word,excel or powerpoint?"

4. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1016569

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice