1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Office Basic 2007 Multiple computers

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Confused_Chicken, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confused_Chicken

Confused_Chicken Thread Starter

I have office 2007 and it has a limit to three computers.
    I have just got myself and new laptop but already have office installed on 3 other computer.
    If i unstall it on an old one and install it on the new one, will this work as is only licienced for 3 computers?
    In other forms they say to phone up microsoft and ask them to activate it on the new one.

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    I have done this several times as I have replace several machines, using 2003. If it will NOT activate, then you will need to call Microsoft.

If it has been a while since you did the old installs you should NOT have to make the call.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/786005

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice