office guardian v2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dlkmd

My C drive is full but cannot figure out why. I have discovered that something called Office Guardian V2 uses almost 4gigs of memory. It is composed of innumerable files identified by 15 digit labels. What is Office Guardian? Can I delete these files? Help please, need more memory. Thanks

It may be a auto back-up program installed. Is it listed in the installed programs?
If this is a auto back-up program, daily or hourly backing up your "files/folders/docs" you will eventually just fill up the hard drive. The files can be hard to find or sort though. I had a similar issue, eventually just backed up stuff I needed and reformatted.
It also could be some malware.

dlkmd

Cannot find it as an installed program. Found it using Windirstat to clean up drive. Ran a malware program already, as advised. When I try to open the files--string of numbers--get the dialog box asking what program to use to open. Thanks for your help.

dlkmd

tried it. no results. is office guardian a windows program/utility/file?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online