1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Office XP programs open as Office 2002 after upgrade

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by TechGirlAZ, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. TechGirlAZ

TechGirlAZ Thread Starter

Hello, I upgraded Office 2002 to Office XP but when I open any of the programs, the Office XP label appears briefly but it then opens as Office 2002. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you!

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Office XP and Office 2002 are the same thing.

3. TechGirlAZ

I think I meant to say I upgraded to Office 2003. The view in Outlook is very different in Outlook 2003 but I'm not seeing that after the upgrade. Any ideas as to what the problem is? Thank you.

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

And you're using an Office 2003 installation disk? Any errors during the upgrade?

5. TechGirlAZ

Yes, I'm using the installation CD. There weren't any errors, it said it successfully upgraded at the end.

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

This is a full, retail boxed version? And you're positive about it being Office 2003? It says so on the CD? the box? The license?

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/336142

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice