Offline files and .pst question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Silvrrwulf

Hi all :). I'm about to try and get a friend's outlook pst file from his home computer to sync with his laptop. I'd like to do this with "offline files," but the sync keeps reproting errors. Does anyone have any experience with this, or know another way to go about it? :). Thanks for any info! : )

~SW

Change the extension to .ost. It should work fine after that. But when you target the .ost file, make sure to select ALL FILES when looking for the file type. I have an .ost file on my server that used to have a .pst extension. It syncs perfectly now.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online