Offline files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Biffster

Hello.
I'm having trouble with synchronizing sertain files in windows 2000 pro. My computer is connected to a network via hub and workgroup, there are files on a network drive wich id like mo make awailable offline (it's a laptop so it's not always connected to the network) it works fine unless the file types are .DBS , .MDB or DBD... Then I get the error messages that windows can not synchronize these file types...?

Offline files do support active database files.... found that out the hard way. (it assumes the file is still open and will not move into your machine)

Biffster

thanx, I've should have guessed.. but is there a way to synchronize these file types?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online