Oh My God This Is So Cool!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

benmat

NOW I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, I NEED SOME HELP! this is the only way to get any help, ive made 3 other posts and nobody is responding because nobody is looking at it! so i thought i might just trick you into looking at it (hehehehhehheehhehe) By the way, if you are reading this, you have been TRICKED.
Ive been getting this crappy bsod error again. .
Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
*** STOP: 0X000000D1 (0X0172F760, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0XF9E2ABAC)
*** SISNIC.SYS -address f9e2abac base at f9e29000, date stamp 3b0b016b

Its something to do with my onboard networking... I found this out because when i leave the RJ-45 cable unplugged, it will boot up fine, but if i plug it in even after the computer is started up, it will immediately go to BSOD. I need this fixed asap as im going to LAN gaming thingy (as most of you already know from my other post) Any help would be appreciated. By the way, i am pretty sure (cant be 100%) the problem is not graphics card conflicting or ram, because i have installed different drivers for my geforce mx4000, and switched to my radeon 9200. and ive tried 2 seperate sticks of ram.

The Stop error D1 is usually driver related, and the sisnic.sys is the ethernet chip driver file, so it really points firmly to the ethernet adapter or driver.

I would reload the ethernet driver (or entire motherboard chipset drivers if its integrated) as a starting point.

benmat

Thanks for the incredibly fast (6 minutes!) reply, im downloading the updated drivers right now. I was just wondering, should i update my BIOS because i believe it is REALLY outdated...

benmat

Damn it, no luck with updating the LAN drivers. Anyone else got any ideas??????

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Please Don't post multiple threads on the same issue. If you feel your post has moved down the list, you can simply reply to it with a BUMP message to move it up again. Please read the TSG Rules before you post.

Multiple Postings - It is simply not acceptable to post your question more than once, or to post it in more than one forum. Choose the forum that your question or post best fits in, and place it there and only there. If, after posting, you feel it should be in another forum, use the "Report Thread" button at the bottom of the post and we'll move it. We also reserve the right to move posts to other forums and delete duplicates.

FWIW, I see plenty of responses to your other posts on the board, with the exception of one topic.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online