1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ok folks it's time for the true Ghost stories...

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Jedi_Master, Oct 17, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Jedi_Master

Jedi_Master Thread Starter

Here is mine...

When I was about 10 yrs old ( I'm 40 now ). My cousins, brother, me, and some of the other neiborhood kids were playing War in a field that belonged to my aunt, ( He...he..he. we played with real BB guns, BTW ), we ( one of my cousins, my brother, and I ), were pinned down in part of an old cellar in the field, when I heard a blood curdling scream for help saying " HELP ME, PLEASE HELP ME, I CAN'T GET MY BABIES OUT ". Well...after I heard that, the shooting stopped from us, and the other guys as well, I looked at my cousin and brother and asked " did you hear that ? " they said " yes...we heard it "...

Well...we poked our heads up, and asked if the other guys had heard it too, and before we got an answer, we heard another scream saying " PLEASE...OH GOD...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...THE FIRE'S TOO HOT, WE CAN'T GET OUT ", well this scared me, and every one else as well, because everybody heard it, we thought there was a house fire in the neiborhood, so we quit the game, and started looking for a fire in the neiborhood ( at the time there were only 6 houses in the neiborhood ), couldn't find a fire, so we started checking all houses for someone calling for help. No one had called for help...

So my brother and I ( and everyone else ) went back home, and I told my mother what had happened. She immediately went deathly white, and had to sit down, and she told us, that about 30 yrs prior to that time, a house did indead burn down in that same spot, and a woman and 3 children had died in the fire...

BTW this did happen...

2. Cédric

Cédric

are you on drugs mate? :)

3. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

i bake for a living. my company bakes at night. we are usually alone also. i havent seen anything or heard anything at this one store. but 2 people have. one said a blender with a manuel toggle switch came on by itself. and the other said he felt something swipe his rear. :rolleyes: and a friend that works days said she was by herself and went in the freezer and the lights went off.:rolleyes:

4. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

oh this one isn't a ghost story but an angel story. my dad was just in the air force 25 years ago. he went to visit my mom 2 states away. it was night when he headed back. on his way back he started nodding off he then saw a Bright man standing in his lane with his arms crossed. and he said he didn't have time to stop for the guy. he got out and looked for the body he said he looked for 20 minutes. there were no dents or any marks on his car and started driving again. he said a mile down the road was some nasty turns with a substantial drop. and if he wouldn't have been awakened by the angel he would have fell asleep then.

5. lora_3677

lora_3677

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ghost stories... i totally believe in the whole ghost, trapped spirits thing... even though my husband believes i'm insane...

i have SEVERAL!!!! i'll tell a synopsis of a few..

the house that i live in... when we first moved in i wanted to paint the spare bedroom... as i was painting the walls i could hear fingernails scratching down the wall.. i thought it was branches from the tree outside... looked out.. beautiful calm, no breezes day... so i started painting again and i heard the fingernails again... it freaked me out and i think i painted that room in record time...
    later on.. i was alone in the house... i had recently painted the cabinets in the kitchen.. i was sitting in the living room and the doors in the kitchen flew open and slammed shut 3 times... so i got up and as i entered the kitchen the doors flew open and stayed open until i shut them....
    then.. i had a friend stay the night. she slept in the spare bedroom (the fingernails room). i hadn't told her anything about the house or events.. because she gets freaked out... that night she had a nightmare about a woman walking into a pond and drowning..
    so.. i asked my mom about the house... the original owners of the house... the woman did commit suicide and walk into a pond to drown herself...
    then... when i was telling a friend about the house (while in the house) we walked downstairs and the dryer door open and slammed shut in front of our eyes....
    bascially this went on for a couple years any time i would change something in the house...
    so, my house was haunted... i say was.. because my grandmother was always very spiritual and could sense spirit actiivty and i guess she saw that 'gift' in me as well when i was little because she told that if i ever came in contact with a spirit and it was scaring me to tell it to leave (i won't get into the whole thing, because some would not appreciate it... ). so i anointed the house and told her to leave and nothing has happened since then.

i've had several experiences with spirits.... not just the lady in my house... kinda freaky at times..

6. deh

deh

It's kinda wierd and there will be no explanation but when I moved into an apartment (I am no longer there) there was something malevolent in my bedroom (Ok I left myself open for wisecracks on that one :D). For the most part it stayed in the corner but sometimes I could see a dark image coming toward my bed. It was definitely not happy. Sometimes when I was just waking up it would give me the feeling that I have to get out of the room and on one occassion the feeling overcame me and I did leave but then once I shook the grogginess off I was always like F THAT and back to bed i went!
    The strange part is most people's ghost are human but I got the feeling it wasn't human ghost more like a serpent. Months after moving in it sorta went away and I never saw it again.

It was just wierd.

7. lora_3677

lora_3677

i could freak you out with my theory on your serpent... but i won't...

8. Gibble

Gibble

Ooo...

Well here we go...

My sisters room at my parents house has some wierd things happening.

First, you know those touch lamps, that you touch to turn on and off, well when we put the lamp in her room, it works fine all day, then night hits and it just toggles on and off on it's own, put it in a different room, and it works perfectly.

Also she has this musical clown that you wind up to get it to play music. Well she's had it for years and hadn't cranked it in a couple years, the day before she was going away to australia, the thing just started playing on it's own...like it didn't want her to go.

Her phone is also set to tone dial, not pulse. Every once in a while my mom awakes to the sound of my sisters phone dialing a number, but the wierd thing is, it's pulse dialing, not tone dialing. She's got the last few numbers figured out and they happen to be the same as the last few numbers in my grandparents old house where my mom grew up. And the same house my mom's brother lived in when he died (car accident when he was ~18)

The only wierd thing that happens outside my sisters room is occasionally the stereo turns itself on, and it has manual switches, not buttons. But that hasn't happened in a while.

I'm pretty sure there's more, but that's all I can think off at the moment.

9. KeithKman

KeithKman

I got a story, I will type it when I get home from school. :D

10. lora_3677

lora_3677

that's wild gib!!!

my mother's brother was killed when he was 15. it was a gun accident... he begged grandpa to let him take his 22 so after they got done with the hay he could just go hunting. grandpa did not want him to take it but he kept begging, so he finally gave in. something happened with the trailer and the gun fell and went off, shooting my uncle through the temple and he died a couple days later... the details i have are scetchy because it was never talked about much because it upset grandpa too much. he always felt guilty and thought it was his fault.. anyway...
    when i started driving, anytime i drove at night i would sense a presence in the car with me... and don't think i'm crazy.. but i wasn't scared of it, i was comforted by the presence. there were even a few times driving home late at night (which is normally when i felt it) i would just talk (again don't think i'm crazy) about things that were upsetting me and i would always feel so reassured that things would work out.... this went on for many years!!!!
    anyway... last spring i mentioned it to mom and asked her if i was crazy.. if she had ever felt like that... she started crying and told me that when i was born she prayed that Ivan would be sent to watch out for me when she wasn't with me. She said that he and I were so much aliek that she knew we would be able to talk and get along and she hated that i never got to meet him while he was alive.

again.. you can think i'm crazy.. but i swear if i'm driving by myself on a long trip or at night I'm not alone.

11. THoey

THoey

When I was about five years old, we moved to to a different military base in California. We lived on base in a three bedroom house that we believe (okay, my parents believe, I was told) was haunted.

The night light from my brothers and my room would disappear from the room and end up some how in the refrigerator.

Kitchen cabinets would open and slam shut on their own.

The upright piano that my Dad owned would play in the middle of the night until someone walked into the spare room, then it would stop.

A light bulb unscrewed itself from a table lamp and flew across the living room and shattered against the wall.

Biggest thing. We went camping and were gone for several days. We came back and the living room furniture had been reorganized. This happened several times. At one point, we were going some where for a week. My Dad drew a "map" of where the furniture was placed. He invited a friend police officer over who verified that the map was correct. He then took flour and sprinkled it all around the room. He locked all the doors and windows and had the officer try to get in and he couldn't without leaving evidence (breaking window, etc). When we came back, we went to the officers house first and he came with us to go into the house. Again, all the furniture was moved, but the only marks in the flour were the spots where the furniture originally set.

We lived at that base three different times during my childhood. Met up with several people that knew who lived there after we left and everyone had claims of it being haunted. Eventually we were told that the base was built on an dried river bed that was supposedly a burial plot for a tribe of Indians. Not sure if that is true or not, but the other stuff was unexplainable.

12. deh

deh

Dude I saw you on TV the other day. Did you have a sister that was trapped in another dimension? Oh no wait wrong one Indian plot that was the creepy house. :D

13. sweets1981

sweets1981

I had a special bond with my grand mothers on both sides. This bond grew over the years…. to something more……

I would get a feeling like I should call home from school... my tummy would be upset or my I would feel a tightness in my chest. Each time I would pick up the phone to call home and just before my mother would pick up I would know which grandmother was ill. Many times I would call home I could tell them the time that my grans started to get sicker and needed to go to the hospital.

The day my dad broke his ankle I knew something was wrong in school mind you I was really young when this happened.

Then there are times when the phone rings and I know who is on the other end before I go to the phone... Sometimes this works if there is someone dies as well. My mom answered the phone one day and I said that so and so died to my dad and sure enough my mom turned and said that, that person did in fact die that day.

My dad's mother a week before she died saw a man sitting on the trunk at the end of her bed. She said she wasn't afraid of him and that he looks familiar. If you are from the Maritimes there is something called Forerunners. These are visions that precede a death. I know sounds crazy but * shugs * .

Then there was a friend of mine the lived in a duplex in the older part of Charlottetown and the older part of the city is known to have a few hundred ghost stories. Well one night he was in his room working on something for school and looked up there was a man standing in his room. Well Mark had his door locked and was like how the he!! did you get in my room. Then the man turned and walked through his locked door. Mark followed as the man walked down the hall toward that stairs then he stopped at Mark’s mom’s room and looked in. Then continued on his way, down the stairs. Mark followed and the man kept on walking right out the closed front door of the house. Don’t call me crazy on this one I wasn’t the one who saw it. I am just telling it how he told me.

When I used to go in my grans house before she died (she lived in our house for the last 13 years of her life) I could feel my grampies presence... I was friends with someone that was renting the house and she asked me to stay with her daughter while she was away for the weekend. I ended up taking the daughter back to my house I couldn't sleep over there at all I felt like I was being watched the whole time.

Again about my grans house. There was a young couple that rented it a couple years ago and the girl was pregnant. She was laying on the couch one afternoon and her husband was away and the stereo was on low, then all of a sudden the dial cranked all the way up to near full blast. There were other times that the cats would come in that house and then have one of their paws stuck the floor and the cat would just howl. This happened until the young woman's husband left her and her newborn baby. There was never anything like that happen after that.

Then there comes to my own house. Well the cabinet doors open and there are some things happen with stuff that we can't explain. Things just seems to have moved and we didn’t' do it.

I know most of this sounds like I have fallen on my head a few too many times when I was little. :eek:

14. KeithKman

KeithKman

Ok my best friend's dad and mom were driving from PA to CA in a little car. We they were driving one night across the desert there was this light that was right behind them. At first they thought it was a motorcycle, but whenever a car came from the other direction, the light turned off and you couldn't see the motorcycle. My friend's dad said it was super bright, and my friend's dad started getting mad. So my friends dad slowed down and pulled to the side to see if the "motorcycle" wanted to pass. It never did.

Then they turned on the radio and the radio guy said people were reporting a green like light in the sky. So my friend's dad opens the moonroof to find the green like light right above the car. So now they have the "motorcycle" and this green light watching the car.

After about 5 hours of this going on, they were getting close to a large town. Once they got about 10 minutes outside of the town the green light and "motorcycle" left at the same time.

Kinda weird, huh?

15. AlbertB

AlbertB

Lora I find your story re your presence in the car and your talking to it fascinating.

Years ago when my father died it coincided with a very low time in my life. A realtionship of many years was breaking up despite my not wanting it and it meant my losing my home and, having no real work, being in a really sticky position.

During this time I was introduced by a seriously good friend to mediums for the first time. They were truly amazing! But that is another story :rolleyes: . I, like you, would feel my father's presence around me when alone, particularly when driving at night, which I had to do a lot. This was a little eerie but in no way scary. His voice was half in my ears and half in my head, and I did not need to speak what I wanted to say, often just think it, which was more useful because I was unable to filter my thoughts from him as I could filter the words I spoke. I would have conversations with him where I received criticism and answers completely contrary to what I would have wanted or even expected. On occasion they contained ideas which had never even occured to me. He also got extremely short with me at times if I was running away from facing things.

I recognise there will be others who offer alternative explanations, but I have heard them all and considered them deeply. Still nothing will convince me it was not my father looking out for me.

As things came to a head and I began to take control of my life situation, these contacts decreased and eventually stopped. I was never told "you must do this", only "why don't you think about things this way", and in the end decisions were left up to me to take.

It was truly one of the most wonderful things I have ever experienced.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172526

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice