ok...i downloaded the music...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PODNickerz

but when i play em, theres this irritating fuzzy noise, how would i fix it?

and if i burn it to cd and try it on a cd player/stereo would it still fuzz?

Hi ! There can you be more specific........whats your O/S ? Burner? & what are you trying to Play/burn MP3's ? ;)

Get back to us ;)

:cool:

PODNickerz

ah, dont worry
it was my computer or speakers

Though i have one more question, can you write to a cd that has been created as an audio cd more than once? i know you can do it with a normal cd but how bout an audio one?

cause when i try it says to put in a blank one?

no, once a CD-R session is finalized, that's it . . . you can't reformat it and use it again. So, basically, this means that you can't re-use an already existing audio cd.

You can re-use CD-RW disks for burning data cd's (eg. with the actual mp3 files on, etc), but these are no good for creating audio cd's (or, at least, it's definitely NOT recommended).

Always have a good supply of blank cd-r's, especially if you're new to all this . . .

PODNickerz

then how come i can do it with cd'rs that are for data and not ones that are made for audio?

what i meant is add new tracks to an existing cd'r that i made (with nero)

:)

Well, it's different if it's an open or multi session cd.
It's only after it's been finalized that you can't add anything else or re-use it.

Unless I'm going mad or something . . . lol :D

PODNickerz

hm...

does nero automatically finalise cd's that it creates?

and can i still play an unfinalized cd on a cd player ?

PODNickerz

well i looked at the options and i found that finalize cd was checked!

Now i can burn on the audio cd multiple times!

Miz

Yes, you can burn to an audio CD multiple times BUT....

The "Red Book" format for audio CDs is quite different than that used for data CDs. A CD player will only be able to read (and play) the last session you burned on an audio CD. In addtion, an audio CD is limited by time, not file size. You can burn, for example, 800 megs of data or 80 minutes of audio.

If you burn mp3's to a CD as data, a computer can read and play them but a regular CD player cannot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts