1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OK My problems...

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Kalnit, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kalnit

Kalnit Thread Starter

I am sorry about ppl COMPLAINING to me yesterday i appalizise i was little confused and dreaded yesterday. So i am posting only 1.
    I have a laptop with ME and a desktop with XP. The upgrading problem got solved by a technician so that i and yall don;t need to worry about. The only problem left is... Blue Screen of Death. When i switch between 2d games to 3d games, or Open GL to normal, i get this blue screen filled with white letters. It said bunch of things but i am gonna say only ones i remember. In moddle paragraph, it says if this is not the first time i see it then trying disable casheing and other options from BIOS. And in bottom it says bunch of numbers and codes and it says memory dumping completed or something like that. Help... this started since i upgraded to xp and i cannot degrade to 98 (noone in the world would want to do that) so helphelphelphelphelp

2. rude

rude

It would help if you could give us your System info as well as more specific info about the error message.With vague info like you have given us,noone can help you.

"And in bottom it says bunch of numbers and codes and it says memory dumping completed or something like that"

Those "numbers and codes" are what we need to be able to help you>

Can you copy and paste the error message here?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221637

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice