1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OK, who told Mulder to come back?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by bassetman, Feb 14, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. bassetman

bassetman Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten Thread Starter

2. anlore2001

anlore2001

First Name:
    Andrew
    I believe it was an ;)Angel;) among us :D :D

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Now look John! What's it to ya? :D You know you missed him too or you wouldn't have made this thread with <b>his</b> name in the title! :) Thanks for letting everyone know he's back! :D HVD! Take care. angel :)

4. valley

valley

well, I am glad he's back safe and sound. :) Hate to see online friends disappear. Makes you worry.

5. angelize56

Now look Val! Don't try putting the moves on <b>my</b> Valentine! :D Hee hee!

6. GreenIs

GreenIs

It sure does!
    I'm glad to see Mulder up to no good again.

7. valley

valley

:eek: He's all your darlin' Rest assured...twas only my attempt to be friendly...nuttin more! ;)

8. angelize56

Green: You listening!!!! :D Find your own Valentine....Rep....Tantap....bassetman....DN.....:)

9. GoneForNow

GoneForNow

He's a lawyer, the only way you're going to kill him is a stake through the heart. If you can find one....heart I mean, not a stake. ;)

10. valley

valley

lol, gbrumb....speaking from experience, are ya? ;)

11. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    Hmmm...! Stake, steak...heart. Methinks too much red meat and chloresterol would do in the ol' pumper.

Everybody invite him to all your BBQ's this summer! ;)

:D

12. Mulderator

Mulderator

Haven't you guys learned anything. No one tells Mulder anything. Mulder tells everyone else!!! :mad:

13. angelize56

Awwww Mulder! Didn't get your Valentine's present from Mrs. M yet huh! You'll feel better afterwards. :) Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite mem....man (no offense to you others!) at TSG. :) Take care. angel :)

Happy Valentine's Day Mulder!

14. Moby

Moby

I'm getting more worried about Angel. This blinded bedazzlement with Mugly doesn't seem to be wearing off???
    The only thing that could possibly make sense is that Angel is another Mulder created hero worshiping self penned pseudonym...............................

(damn, I knew what I was talking about until I came up with that long word at the end. :confused: )
    ;)

15. angelize56

Sheesh! What is it you people don't see in Mulder that I do??? I think me and Mrs. M need to set you all straight! Especially you Moby...jealousy is an ugly thing....and so are you when Mulder bashing! :D Hmfptt! :D Take care. angel :)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118745

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice