OK you geniuses

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TORB

Hi Good Peoples,

Once upon a time back in the "good old days" when I was a lad and running the latest technology, when I booted my machine (as distinct from kicking it, which I feel like doing regularly; ) :eek: the keyboard used to initiate with the Num Lock key on.

Now now of the PC that I use do that; :mad: but I undertand there is a script or something that can be added to make it happen. Any of you smart guys out there know how to do it please?

I am running XP.

Cheers
Ric

TORB

Thanks guys, like I said you are all geniuses :D The registry edit worked. (y)

Many thanks and a Merry Christmas to all, but remember when you guys in the US are just starting to celebrate the day, we will be feeling the full bellies and sleeping soundly. :eek:

Cheers
Ric

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts