OKI 3200 on a Mac

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

anothermacuser

Hi everyone. My first post here.

I've got an OKI 3200 and don't know where else to look for a printer that will let me use it on my PowerBook G4. Anyone?

anothermacuser said:
Hi everyone. My first post here.

I've got an OKI 3200 and don't know where else to look for a printer that will let me use it on my PowerBook G4. Anyone?
Welcome.

I assume you mean "driver" where you said "printer" in the above post. I have just visited the OKI web site, and it offers Mac drivers for the 3200 printer. Here is the link for the drivers for Mac OS X (non-Intel): link.

If this does not work your best option will be to contact OKI directly and ask them if they have updated drivers for your particular machine and OS.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online