Old game on Win2K?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spackler

I have an older (released 98) game that I've tried to run on my windows 200 machine and it doesn't work. Works fine on 98 and on XP but not 2K. I don't think it was developed for NT at all.

Any suggestions on getting it to run on 2K? I can answer any questions, but below are some things I've found so far.

I've tried mulitple 2K machines and none work, all the system requiremnets for the game, directX, sound, video, memory, disk space are more than the recommended.

Sorry, I doubt it. If it hasn't been made to work yet, it's doubtfull there is anyway to make it work

spackler

So what you're saying is that I'll have to configure a dual boot just to play this game? I'm pathetic! :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online