old monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

liwarren

I have had to connect an old monitor to this computer. The font is large and I cannot see the entire screen. It is difficult to get around and I don't know how to change the size of the display. I looked in control panel, display, etc., but I only see 640X680. Is this a useless? Any help would be appreciated.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
You probably just need to get the right driver. Look on the back of the monitor and see if the mfg and model number are there.

liwarren

everything is too large. Could you please tell me how to set my monitor?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online