1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

old page info coming up

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by 02manybroke, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 02manybroke

02manybroke Thread Starter

I am having people submitting orders with old price information. The pages they are accessing either have had the price information taken off or it has been updated with new prices, yet they are submitting orders with the outdated information. I have tried adding a refresh code so that the pages refresh every 300 seconds but still no help. I use Mals-ecomerce for my shopping cart and code with Dreamweaver 6 and my site is hosted on Yahoo. This just started to happen in the past month, I have had the site up for 10 years. Any ideas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1086658

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice