older games on newer windows???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ChrisJ

Is there any way to get any of the older dos games like Duke3D to run on Windows XP? I've been able to get some games to run somewhat but not all the way. I know that there is only a DOS shell instead of a real DOS platform but there should be some way of getting it to work. The main thing that I'm having trouble with is getting the sound and music to work on the games. The sound will somewhat work but the music won't at all. Is there any hope at all or is it just a lost cause???? Thanks for your time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online