1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OLE Libraries

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by snookum, Jan 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. snookum

snookum Thread Starter

Where can I find information on OLE libraries. My computer gives me an error message after boot that says that OLE libraries was unable to load. I may not be using the most recent files? HELP!

2. Mosaic1

Mosaic1

What Operating system are you running? Also, what is the exact error message.

Object Linking and Embedding. OLE
    Files which are very important to the operation of your computer. there are updates available, however, they are different for each OS.

3. snookum

snookum Thread Starter

The message reeads as follows:

"OLE 2.0 was unable to start. Make sure that you are using the correct version of the OLE libraries."

4. Mosaic1

Mosaic1

Without your Windows version, I can't guide you to a libraries Download. I have a feeling you are using Windows95, but I could be wrong. Please post that information.

5. snookum

snookum Thread Starter

I am running Windows 95. I just need to know where to find an update if that is what I need. The only things I am having problems with on my computer since I started receiving this error message is that I am not able to go anywhere past checking my e-mail on AOL. I get an AOL error message telling me that AOL has encountered an error and if the problem persists, I should go to Keyword Help, but I can't get into to Help either. I have tried to call them, but they are continually busy.

6. Mosaic1

Mosaic1

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66970