1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OLE server is not registered, to register, reinstall.

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by timestop, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. timestop

timestop Thread Starter

Hi, when i use Microsoft access 2003, i go to form and create new form design, then i click on tools, there is alot of function for me to click like example camera control and so on. i click on the "Microsoft Outlook date control' and it pop out an error saying that "OLE server is not registered, to register, reinstall".

Then i went to website to find solution, and one of the solution is to install visual studio. i try installing the trail version of Visual Studio 2005 but still the error pop out. Then i try to open the visual studio and click on the function again but the error still pop out. I also try the microsoft website solution but it does not work. So anyone got any solution?

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

Can you post links to the things you have tried so we don't just repeat what you have already tried. Installing Visual Studio will not fix anything.

If your antivirus has script-blocking capability, turn off script-blocking.

Click Start, click Run, type Regsvr32.exe "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Triedit\Triedit.dll", and then click OK.

3. timestop

timestop Thread Starter

i have try the solution u give me still cannot, i try reinstalling ms access and also upgrade the micrcosoft outlook 2007 but cannot. i found that i am able to add the microsoft office outlook date control at the microsoft office outlook 2007. How do i link it to microsoft access so i can use it there?

4. timestop

timestop Thread Starter

i think it got to something to do with the microsoft office outlook 2007 as the control is call microsoft office outlook date control. So just need to link it to access can already?

5. Elvandil

Elvandil

Did you try turning off your antivirus and antimalware apps?

6. timestop

timestop Thread Starter

I try disabling the antivirus software and try to insert the date control again but it still pop out the same error. It seem to be impossible to solve this issue, any idea? Do anyone know where to link microsoft outlook to microsoft access?

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/671606