OLEP 5.5 error inserting picture

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SavvyLady

Good Morning.
Im in OE trying to make a simple Christmas card . I have text on page & a background, but trying to insert graphics on page I am receiving an error.

*An error has occurred in the dialog*
*ERROR:195*

"undefined" is null or not an object

Anyone know how to correct this or what it means?

Thanks,
Savvy :)

Savvy
Try this, go to outlook express\tools\options\security and change the setting to internet zones from restricted.
Click apply click ok and now try it.
Dave

SavvyLady

hey Davey... thanks for responding. I sent you the card I was working on.. No more error. Hopefully it worked.

Savvy:)

Savvy
Received card and pics were not included. Recheck your settings,
Set to html, Quotable/printable and make sure the send pics box is checked. Click apply and ok and close OE, and restart system.
Dave

SavvyLady

After resetting the items & sending you the card a 2nd time... was it still an attachment or was it viewable as it was & was the holley & background there? Im trying to make it show without being an attachment.

Savvy :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!