Olympus C-720 camera

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hagerman26

I used my camera within the last week. Batteries are fully charged. Today I tried to turn it on, and all I got was a growl. Tried to check any photos on the card, a flash of a picture, then nothing.

I planned to take it with me on a trip to the Oregon coast whale watching and other stuff, now it won't work. Any ideas?

The only thing I might suggest is to leave the battery out for a day. Maybe it will reset.

You might also gently giggle and pull the lens in case it is stuck. They can get jammed up if they accidentally power when the lens is restricted and sometimes some gentle massaging can help.

Good luck. Every time I have priced fixing a camera it has turned out to be more economic to buy a more current one.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online