olympus master 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

freightliner1

I cannot veiw my pics they are there but when you click on a pic it will say the linked file is missing this is with all my pics,followed there prompts to fix the problem but it wont happen. if i try to veiw my pics by clicking on start then pictures the pictures file will not open.please help me.:confused::confused::confused:

Does olympus master use its own library? If so try deleting them from your library only (or use file browser to backup the files then delete). After wich, reload them into the library. Any luck? I think I have that program floating on one of my pc's If this didnt help maybe Ill have to load it up.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online