olympus xd picture card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wsellers

I took my olympus xd picture and place into my laptop and all of a sudden all of pictures were gone. I read another thread that there is a way to recover the pictures. My laptop tells me the card needs to be reformatted.

Thanks for your help

you maybe out of luck. It sounds as if either your laptop or camera isn't working properly. More then likely the card reader on your laptop either needs to have it's driver reinstalled or needs to be replaced. Your camera may still have manuctioned and may be formating cards improperly. In this case it would be able to read them but other devices won't. As for recovering any of the hundreds of free file recovery programs would work as long a you put the card ina card reader.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online