1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Omg PLEASE HELP GRAPHIC DRIVERS PROBLEMS AND MONITOR!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by latkingz781, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. latkingz781

latkingz781 Thread Starter

Yes well today i messed around wit video settins and i changed my gpu to run a 70hz mon. Which i do not have! I have a 65hz widescreen. And well now its said out of range. I tried safe mode, wouldn't get on! VGA MODE! NUTTIN! WORKS! OMG! HELP PLEASE HOW DO I FIX THIS PLS PM ME ASAP!

(n)

2. Sponsor

3. bonk

bonk Banned

Is it possible to to a System Restore to before you changed the settings?

4. Jimmy the Hand

Jimmy the Hand

Try getting access to another monitor (e.g. of a friend) that knows 70Hz. Boot and change the frequency back to 60Hz.

5. toniaxp

toniaxp

I believe system restore only restores files and does not make changes to system settings so that wont help......try another monitor

6. nilex

nilex

I too agree that.

If not possible try uninstalling the VGA driver from safe mode and reinstall it in the normal mode. After installation make sure there is correct frequency selected.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/503834