1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Omnipass Fingerprint Sensor

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Brockk4, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brockk4

Brockk4 Thread Starter

Recently my omnipass fingerprint swipe for my passwords isnt working. the program doesnt open when i try to open it or when my computer starts. also, the button inbetween the left and right clicker on my laptop, the button that can be pressed to scroll up and down, isnt working either. These both happened after the same restart. Thanks

2. Brockk4

Brockk4 Thread Starter

Also, Windows defender wont open.
    I tried updating my symantec antivirus and this message came up saying something is corrupted??? :

The following Symantec products and components are installed on your computer.
    > Avenge MicroDefs25 SavCorp10
    > LiveUpdate
    > Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Client

Initializing...
    Connecting to liveupdate.symantecliveupdate.com...
    Downloading catalog file (1 of 4), complete.
    Opening update list
    The digital signature found on the catalog file has been signed by Symantec Corporation.
    Processing update list
    Opening update list
    Processing update list
    Downloading catalog file (2 of 4), complete.
    Opening update list
    The digital signature found on the catalog file has been signed by Symantec Corporation.
    Processing update list
    Opening update list
    Processing update list
    Downloading catalog file (3 of 4), product up-to-date.
    Downloading catalog file (4 of 4), complete.
    Opening update list
    Processing update list
    Opening update list
    Processing update list

The following updates have been aborted:
    > Avenge MicroDefs25 SavCorp10 has 1 aborted update(s).
    Reason:
    LU1847: LiveUpdate could not determine if there is an update for this product because the update list for this product is corrupted.

LiveUpdate session is complete.

3. miratig

miratig

Did you ever get omnipass to recognize the sensor. I have the same problem with my Samsung mobile pc. I upgraded to 2 gb ram and now the senor is not recognized, having trouble figuring it out. Also my installed usb webcam is only half working. If anyone has a solution would appreciate the info.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/680229

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice