1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

on Board Sound problems.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by B3Nji, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B3Nji

B3Nji Thread Starter

I have a big problem with my RealTek on board 5.1 sound. When i connect my speakers up and installed the lastest drivers they dont work properly. If i try the speaker test i click on one speaker and it comes out the wrong one i have clicked on! I have tried inverting the centre/sub tick box double checked i have the speakers correctly plugged into the pc and checked i have the surround sound speakers checked!!
    I have even resorted to changing the cables around to try and match them to the right ones. no luck :(
    Originally i used a Creative Surround Sound Blaster 5.1 sound card but i have decided i want to use my on board sound because i want to use my audio plugs on teh front of my case. or am i wrong in thinking i can only use them with my on board sound? whitch would mean i could go back to my better createive card.

[edit realised i had my specs in my sig]

Thanks for all of your help :D appreciate it .

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166648

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice