On-line Photoshop?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

robnyt

Is there an on-line photoshop that doesn't need to be downloaded? Trying to clean up computer and just got rid of Cannon software that was over 4,000 MB.

robnyt

robnyt said:
Is there an on-line photoshop that doesn't need to be downloaded? Trying to clean up computer and just got rid of Cannon software that was over 4,000 MB.
bumb :eek:

robnyt

That's some software package...almost 6 CDs
***Tell me about it.

buck52

Banned
Any of the competent editors fit on one CD...

4000mb seems a little over the edge

grab Paint Shop Pro or PhotoImpact for 1/10th the price of Photoshop and have fun

robnyt

buck52 said:
Any of the competent editors fit on one CD...

4000mb seems a little over the edge

grab Paint Shop Pro or PhotoImpact for 1/10th the price of Photoshop and have fun
Sounds about right. Still, I can't imagine that someone, somewhere doesn't have a website were you can adjust your photos with clogging your hard drive. If I were to Google it, what would you suggest looking under?

The onlly thing vaguely similar is going to a photo processing site like Ofoto etc. They have very elementary tools you can use before uploading your pics.

Here's one I found while cleaning out my favorites today. You can edit right online and it's free. I think you can upload most formats like JPEG and such. MyImage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online