Solved One month wait?

americamba

I can’t get into windows. It tells me set up my pin. I click on that end it says enter password. I enter the password and then I get a message “your security info change is still pending. On 9/19/2020 you requested that your security code be replaced“ somewhere else not in this message it says it will be OK on 10/19 2020. Anyone know about this crazy situation?

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If this is really solved please post your solution.

I can’t get into windows. It tells me set up my pin. I click on that end it says enter password. I enter the password and then I get a message “your security info change is still pending. On 9/19/2020 you requested that your security code be replaced“ somewhere else not in this message it says it will be OK on 10/19 2020. Anyone know about this crazy situation?
This is MS way to confirm it's really you with out having a mobile phone number linked to your account. Which I think is a bunch of bull hockey. I've gone through this process quite a few times.....it's a real PITA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online