One more problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yayagirl

I thought that the problem with my shortcut would fix the problem I am having at a site where I have to do surveys for my work. I get the form fine, but when the pop up window comes up, and I answer the question. It does not close, or seem to accept my answer? Any ideas on that one?

1st off welcome to TSG you've come to the right spot, i'm not saying i'm the right person to help ya on this one but i'll give it a try.

What browser are you using?? if it's ie is the forward button enabled after you enter your answer?? i'm assuming the form/window used to automatically move along after entering data. did the site change the coding and not tell you - i've seen it happen.

let start there

yayagirl

IE6, No the forward button is not enabled. It is just a pop up window. Thanks for your response. And, thank you for the welcome. This is the first time I have entered info into their system, and have contacted their techs, and they do not seem to know what the problem could be either. My system is set to all the mediums that is required. Med setting for security...etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.