One of those stupid question/easy answer questions...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

[email protected]

Hi all,,,, On my Windows XP,,my picture shows on the welcome page just fine, but on the start menu (at the top) the picture is gone..it used to be there when I first got my computer,,but it disappeared. Can someone tell me how to get it back?

Thanks,,,, :rolleyes:

Click Start --> Control panel --> User Accounts --> Change an account --> choose your account to change --> change my picture. You might have to change the picture to something else and accept the change. Then go back in and change it back to the picture you want. Reboot and post back with how you go.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online