OneDrive quits working; I suspect a Win 10 update

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cstallard

I've been uploading files to OneDrive by copying them to this OneDrive site, in my Chrome browser:

https://onedrive.live.com/

But now all I see there is an animated row of dots across the top of the page, which is blank except for the menus. For awhile, I was getting this error: "Cannot read property 'fetchXML' of undefined", but now, nothing but those dots. If I try to email support, instead of sending, all I get is another row of dots, on the send dialog.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 5 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 12287 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 209 GB (74 GB Free); D: 59 GB (44 GB Free); F: 3725 GB (3661 GB Free); G: 59 GB (51 GB Free); H: 29 GB (10 GB Free); I: 31 GB (24 GB Free); J: 65 GB (47 GB Free); L: 488 GB (370 GB Free); R: 11 GB (0 GB Free);
Motherboard: FOXCONN, 2AB1
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

cstallard

Grrr...looks like it's a browser problem. The OneDrive site works properly in Edge.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online