onedrive suddenly will not open on winddows 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

davidreidok

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics, AMD64 Family 22 Model 48 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 7864 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 1887738 MB, Free - 1806105 MB; D: Total - 18670 MB, Free - 2361 MB;
Motherboard: HP, 2B4F
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

but I do have bitdefender installed and up to date

I think I might have screwed up some privacy settings on windows 10 but not sure

my issue is I cannot get onedrive to open from my outlook screen. I click on the onedrive icon, it seems to open but the screen section is blank

I know one drive was working but seems to have stopped

any ideas on how I can get it to open? did a search but could not find a solutions.

appreciate the help

dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online