Onenote + Skydrive + Google drive on windows + android

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

luizhlana

Hi there,

this is the problem I'm having:
I. What do I have?
- tablet with windows 8 and onenote 2010 app and googledrive
- android phone with onenote app and googledrive
- desktop windows 7 full office 2010 and googledrive

II. what I'd like to do?
I'd like to be able to edit the same notebooks from Onenote in all my devices with and without internet access, syncing it every time it's possible but not needing a connection to work with these notebooks.

III. for starters Onenote apparently does not support googledrive. Can I go around that by saving the notebook file in the googledrive folder?

How do I do it? any ideas?

thank u very much,

Cheers

you can upload and download individual files anytime you have a connection without the automatic sync by selecting none of the folders to sync. Onenote will not work from googledrive, but the files can be used by the upload download method. Not sure of the Why's, but there you go....

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Check out the help within OneNote on "Ways to share notebooks in OneNote".

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online