1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ongoing trouble , starts within hours after running scans

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by SoTiredOfDealing, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoTiredOfDealing

SoTiredOfDealing Thread Starter

for months I have had same issue,, this started back awhile when my new system was hit when an app had issues.. a company charged to come online to fix but still seeing issues return.. Have wiped computer back to factory twice.. and again I start dealing with first slow running,, than unable to access settings, than unable to access problems , to everything dragging and finally dead lovely blue or black screen

can someone please help find and clean this visitor that I am tired of living in my computer ;)

as stated I have done a factory restore ,,complete twice.. I download back the browsers Firefox and Chrome only to learn they had also reloaded my prior profiles..

thought I had that all clean but unsure and I only have firefox and ie and the issue is coming back..

I have run. Malwarebytes , and again ran using their Chamleon.. I have Windows Security Essentials and for some reason now I have Windows Firewall with Advance Security and I was unable to make any changes to any program or download updates.. I solved that for now last night doing Malwarebytes, followed by Spybot , Ccleaner and Privacy Mantra ... Firefox was and still to a point eating up memory fast,, and creating multiple files for users profile.. I am lost ,, nothing has ever shown under MSE and Malwarebytes with catch tracks but feel there is something still on here

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1142548

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice