Online Browser Cleaning?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mr. Freeman

Hey everyone.

Anyone hear of a website that will clear your browser's cache/history? Like an online cleaning utility? Since there are online AVs, I was hoping the same for browser cleaners. I'm on one of the computers at my school, so I have access to nothing. I can't clear the cache the easy way through Tools>Internet Options, nor can I download and install CCleaner or Tony K's program. I've asked the computer managers here before if IE's option to clear itself after one signs off is checked but I don't think they know what Internet Explorer is, let alone that it has a cache.

Any help would be much appreciated. :cool:

Thanks!

Mr. Freeman

Yeah, before posting I did some searching with Google myself and couldn't find anything either.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts