1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Online Browser Cleaning?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Mr. Freeman, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Freeman

Mr. Freeman Thread Starter

Hey everyone.

Anyone hear of a website that will clear your browser's cache/history? Like an online cleaning utility? Since there are online AVs, I was hoping the same for browser cleaners. I'm on one of the computers at my school, so I have access to nothing. I can't clear the cache the easy way through Tools>Internet Options, nor can I download and install CCleaner or Tony K's program. I've asked the computer managers here before if IE's option to clear itself after one signs off is checked but I don't think they know what Internet Explorer is, let alone that it has a cache.

Any help would be much appreciated. :cool:

Thanks!

2. ferrija1

ferrija1

I don't think there are any.

3. Mr. Freeman

Mr. Freeman Thread Starter

Yeah, before posting I did some searching with Google myself and couldn't find anything either.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537990

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice