online data base

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

justkiller91

Hi, so me and a few buddies of mine are starting to make a Map for Counter strike source and i was wondering if its possible for me to set up some kind of sever that allows them to connect to a folder on my computer and grab what they need so we can work on it over the internet and always have it be updated when one of them saves there work. Or even have an online folder that we can all accese so we and update our progress.

I'm running a machine with windows 7.
ill have no bandwidth problems or storage problems.
-thank you

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I'd suggest an FTP server, easy to setup, and more secure than trying to do a web server. FileZilla is my choice for this application.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online