1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Online feed reader inviting beta users

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by agentG, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agentG

agentG Thread Starter

Hey guys. It's about time I should extend invitation for beta users here.

onelurv is an online feed reader that combines bookmarks and passwords in one seamless tool. My vision is to create the most pleasurable start-page tool for everyday web surfers.

It handles feeds in a channel/category manner; different from other online aggregators. User's feeds and bookmarks are also shared with community of other users.

Truth is, it started out as a tool that I needed for myself. Feeds and passwords were getting overwhelming; and there was no tool that manage like it should for me. It turns out to be a pretty fun 'first-page-in-the-morning'. I hope you can help make it better.

There's a demo account so you can have a look at how it works. Appreciate your support and feedback :)

Check it out at onelurv

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!