Online MS Office Courses

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jenny2

Hi
Does anyone know of any good online classes for Microsoft Office programs? I'm particularly interested in learning Word, Excel and Powerpoint.

regards,

jenny

Anne Troy

Anne
Jenny, I could list a wealth of websites here for you. I just did this for someone wanting Powerpoint "training". Just view the list of recent questions for a title.

For more, just go to Yahoo and type the following line exactly as it appears below into the search box:

"word tutorial" free

Bookmark a bunch, then do the others. They're not very hard to find. Some of the links at that recent question also had other apps besides PowerPoint, so you might want to start there.

jenny2

Thank you scoobiedoozie
This looks exactly like what I was searching for! Reputable and affordable - the classes are only $20. for 6 weeks.
I just signed up for Word and Excel - the teacher is Linda Johnson - is this the college instructor you mentioned? If so, she sounds excellent - a very impressive resume.

Also thank you very much for the tips Dreamboat.
I found some great tutorial sites but it's really classes I would prefer - I learn better in a "classroom" setting with an instructer than on my own. The classes scoobiedoozie posted seem just right. This is where I got the info on them if you'd like to see:

MS OFFICE ONLINE CLASSES

Thanks again for your help.
Most appreciated.

jenny

Anne Troy

Anne
(Hee hee, when I went to that other site, I just knew I'd seen you before, Jenny. LOL!)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online