1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Online MS Office Courses

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by jenny2, Nov 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jenny2

jenny2 Thread Starter

Hi
    Does anyone know of any good online classes for Microsoft Office programs? I'm particularly interested in learning Word, Excel and Powerpoint.

regards,

jenny

2. scoobiedoozie

scoobiedoozie

hey Jenny.....my college instructor has just started teaching online classes.....her next bunch start in January.....she is really good

You can learn about her classes at her website:

http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com/

3. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Jenny, I could list a wealth of websites here for you. I just did this for someone wanting Powerpoint "training". Just view the list of recent questions for a title.

For more, just go to Yahoo and type the following line exactly as it appears below into the search box:

"word tutorial" free

Bookmark a bunch, then do the others. They're not very hard to find. Some of the links at that recent question also had other apps besides PowerPoint, so you might want to start there.

4. jenny2

jenny2 Thread Starter

Thank you scoobiedoozie
    This looks exactly like what I was searching for! Reputable and affordable - the classes are only $20. for 6 weeks.
    I just signed up for Word and Excel - the teacher is Linda Johnson - is this the college instructor you mentioned? If so, she sounds excellent - a very impressive resume.

Also thank you very much for the tips Dreamboat.
    I found some great tutorial sites but it's really classes I would prefer - I learn better in a "classroom" setting with an instructer than on my own. The classes scoobiedoozie posted seem just right. This is where I got the info on them if you'd like to see:

MS OFFICE ONLINE CLASSES

Thanks again for your help.
    Most appreciated.

jenny

5. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    (Hee hee, when I went to that other site, I just knew I'd seen you before, Jenny. LOL!)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/60089

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice