1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

online projects

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by techomania, Feb 4, 2007.

1. techomania

techomania Thread Starter

Friends,

I need your precious help. I am a B.E. student from Bhopal and currently in II yr.

Before writing my query I simply wanna tell you something. There is a friend of mine, who is in Pune right now, is very good in HTML and all sorts of website designing application. He design websites for specific companies/firms/institutions there and earns around 8k-10k per website.

My query is simply not specific about designing websites. I simply wanna know websites of genuine companies/firms throughout the world that simply gives out certain projects on their respective sites and one who develops/complete the project is paid.

I simply wanna know if such sites exists, if at all please let me know as I am leading a little miserable life in terms of money. I wanna earn in order to fulfill my expenses. Currently I am at Bhopal and here no such task is there at all.

Moreover, I am interested in computer/home based projects. I contacted my friend at Pune for some projects for me, but for this I must be at Pune at any cost. No outsidersÂ…!!!

Please help out

You can PM me or

Friends, please help me out or suggest the best way you can

I am not talking of earning money from various fake referrals websites at all

Please help out

Wishes

2. BanditFlyer

BanditFlyer

The only site I know of that does something similar is sologig.com. Also, it's a bad idea to post your email address on a public forum like this. Anyone who wants to email you can simply click on your profile and then send you an email(if you have that option set to receive email from forum members).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541033

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice