Online Radiocast giving errors no matter what I do

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WeRa6pack

I have tried all the settings they recommended, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Windows Media Player 9, it said there was a soundcard problem so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it works fine playing my audio files for everything else. I just can't get these things to work. I have tried Launchcast from Yahoo and another one and NOTHING. I have tried contacting Yahoo but no response. I would really like to get this to work. Any ideas??? It says in the FAQ to turn off my firewall, that didn't help, I checked my proxy settings, I'm just lost and would really like help. I have WinXP, a cable modem incase that helps. :confused: ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts