Only getting half of my d/l speeds!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IXFINGERZXI

ok so... my cable download speed according to speedtest.net, speakeasy.net is 26000 kbps which i think is roughly 3.0 mbps transfer rate. but i'm only downloading at 1.15mbps. i know its not the website i'm downloading from because my friend downloaded the same file at 3.2mbps and he lives right next to me. i just cant figure out why i'm losing speed... i'm trying to d/l with firefox on vista 64. i do use a router for my network(pc, 360, ps3)... not sure what to do! so hopefully someone can help me out? thx XD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online