Only Splinter Cell?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maxt

I purchased Splinter Cell espionage pack last week, and I have prolem with Splinter Cell that I can't figure out.

Splinter Cell espionage pack came with two of them, SP1 and SP Pandora Tomorrow. I have problem with both of them.

In the SP1, something wrong with thermal google. It suppose to be turn on the night vidion if I press 2, and 3 for the thermal vision, right?
The night vision works fine, but every time when I press 3, it just exit the game. First, I thought that something wrong with control setting, but setting was fine. I also downloaded the patches and it didn't work either.

I have more problem with the Pandora Tomorrow. I installed it and tried to play. But it only takes me to the main screen and if I click single play or malti play, it shows loading screen and exit the game. Also when I tried to reinstall it, it doesn't let me to remove or uninstall it from computer.

I have Windows XP and all requirements to play the game.
I also bought Halo same time and it works perfectly fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Im guessing you have already done this, but check the controls setting in your game and check that 3 is set to turn on thermal vision. If thats already done, it could be a graphics settings problem, i had somehting like that happen to me when i had Mechwarrior. What are the system requirements and what do you have? Also, what are the graphics settings in your game? Like, what did you set the resolution to?

it has to be a graphic problem because of the exiting, or maybe bindings... hmm not sure... you sure you got the latest patches for both...

maxt

Thanks for you advice. Yes, I've already checked the setting and 3 was set for the thermal google. My graphic setting for SC1 is
resolution - 640x480
shadow resolution - low
shadow detail - low
effect quality - low

maxt

minimum system requurements for SC2 pandora tomorrow:

supported OS: windows 98/ME/2000/XP
processor:1 GHz pentium III or AMD athlon processor
RAM:256 MB
video card:64 MB directX 8.1-compliant video card
sound card: directX 8.1
directX version: directX 8.1
CD-ROM:8X CD or 4X DVD
hard drive space: 3GB

my computer system:

Windows® XP Home Edition
Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 520 w/HT Technology (2.80GHz, 800FSB)
Memory 512MB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 400MHz (2x256M)
Video Cards Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900
Hard Drive 80GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM)
Sound Blaster® Live! ® 24-bit sound card
Single Drive 16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) w/double layer write

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online