OoOps!, accidently deleted important info

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JohnRucker

hi guys, i did a total system cleaning last night including running bitdefender, ad aware, uninstalled unneeded programs,etc...

well i recieved a virus in an opera cache file which i deleted, i also deleted my mozilla firefox cache folder

when doing this, i did not think about losing my roboform saved info and my many many many many important bookmarks.

so sure, enough i lost both's information.

i then did a system restore to yesterday, but still no files. I got the trial version of "Get my files" and system mechanic, but still no luck. i also tried "hi guys, i did a total system cleaning last night including running bitdefender, ad aware, uninstalled unneeded programs,etc...

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox

is the directory i am trying to undelete. i deleted it about 3 hours ago, and it has the defaults now and

i was wondering if anyone could help me get this information back, it is very important to me and i would be very very thankful,

your friend from new orleans,
John Rucker

JohnRucker

it certainly fount the file "bookmarks.html.moztemp
in folder_056343 which was located in my C:/

however i cannot restopre it w/o buying the program

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online