1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Open a game And another program tries to install

Discussion in 'Games' started by itsfishtime, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsfishtime

itsfishtime Thread Starter

I got some games on my computer and when i go to play them it attempts to install a program called photogallery on its own. i can only close this by end task meens and when it closes it closes game with it. i can not view what it wants cause it wont let me open it or my game so i must end task it. It cant be a problem associated with the game itslef and my computer settings as i have ran the game on this computer before. SO How do i stop this PHOTO GALLERY

2. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

Welcome to TSG! (y)

Sounds like you could have a virus or bug of some kind..
    It may have attached itself to certain .exe's to launch it..

Do you have an up to date antivirus?.. And anti spyware program?

Hmm, seems there are other reasons too..
    Here is one; http://www.thetechguide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19296

Something about HP printers, or photo CD's that install only part of a program, so it keeps asking.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537202

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice