1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

open a new window evry time, not showning hidden files

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by mubashar_msa, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mubashar_msa

mubashar_msa Thread Starter

open a new window evry time, not showning hidden files

hi frnd i m new at here but i joined it b'coz I hunch that there is solution for my pc's problem..that is
    when i open any local drive(like drive c, d. etc) it is opened in a new window...(i m irritated)

when i click on show hiden files in folder option it is disabled automaticaly as i closed the box(folder option/view/ show hidden files)..(i m again irritated)

and
    then i use to scan my pc with anti virus(mac fee 8.5i) fully upated...
    it shows there is no any virus in the pc..(now i 've no words to tell)

while it is easily known and i m confirmed that there is virus attack on my pc..

now what should i do..??
    plz help me...i m troubled..with it

thanks (in advance.....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/883580

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice