1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

open office: 1. how to set labels bottom margin? 2. how to set all labels to be right

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by fgfgfg, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fgfgfg

fgfgfg Thread Starter

open office: 1. how to set labels bottom margin? 2. how to set all labels to be right to left typing? 3, 4 followed

very frustrated.
    my labels paper sheet are:
    A4
    105X35 mili each label
    2 columns
    8 rows

1. there is no bottom margin that should be like the upper.
    how do i set bottom margin?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. how do i set all of the page labels to be right to left writing formating?. i use right to left language.

3. how can i make one file with many many pages of labels template?

4. how can i fill the labels template with text?. the text is separated by two enters. meaning that there is one empty sentence and then another text for label.

5. i want that when the text pasted the text will adjust itself the the label space? how can i be sure that when i do step 4 the text will not exceed the label space?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/554064

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice