open ports for gaming

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

soccerdude

i play alot of online games, and i need to open ports 6112-6119 in order for me to create games on it. i have a RCA router/firewall. if you need any additional information, please let me know.
thanks.

You should be able to access the settings on the router by typing in the IP address of the router in a web browser window. If you need to get your router's IP, open a command window and type ipconfig/all and the gateway will be the router IP. Go to the firewall settings and you can open the needed ports there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online